Legal Definition of cramdown
Note: A plan may be approved despite the rejection of creditors if the plan is deemed to be fair and equitable and not unfairly discriminatory in accordance with Title 11, section 1129(b).
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game