county court at lawnoun, often capitalized C&C&L
Legal Definition of county court at law
: a court in some of the more populated counties of Texas that takes on some of the responsibilities of the constitutional county court
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game