Legal Definition of cooling time
Note: If a court finds that the cooling time was sufficient or reasonable, a defendant may not use provocation to reduce a murder charge to involuntary manslaughter.
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game