Legal Definition of commercial unit
: an item or group of items defined under section 2-105 of the Uniform Commercial Code as being viewed in commerce as a single whole that would be diminished in value if divided
Note: Under U.C.C. section 2-606, when a part of a commercial unit is accepted by a buyer, the entire commercial unit is deemed to be accepted.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game