Legal Definition of city attorney
Note: The office of the city attorney has many different titles. In some places the city attorney is called city solicitor or city counselor. At the town level, the title used is often town counsel. In Boston, the title corporation counsel is used. In Cleveland, it is director of law.
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?