bachelor of laws
bach·e·lor of laws | \ ˈba-chə-lər\
Legal Definition of bachelor of laws
1 : the lowest degree conferred by a law school in Canada and formerly in the U.S. — see also juris doctor
2 : an undergraduate degree in law conferred by a school of law in England and Wales
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game