Legal Definition of annual meeting
Note: In order for a vote taken at an annual meeting to be valid, shareholders must have received notice of the time, place, and date of the meeting within a certain period, and there must be enough shareholders present to make a quorum.
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?