age of majority
Legal Definition of age of majority
— called also full age
Note: Age of majority is set by statute, in most states at 18. The age at which a person may perform various acts, as legally drink alcoholic beverages or make a valid will, does not necessarily correspond with the age of majority.
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?