United States trusteenoun
Legal Definition of United States trustee
: a person appointed and supervised by the Attorney General who has various administrative responsibilities in bankruptcy cases in the region encompassing one or more federal judicial districts to which he or she has been assigned
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?