Uniform Consumer Credit Code(UCCC)Law
Legal Definition of Uniform Consumer Credit Code
body of laws designed to systematize and clarify the law governing retail installment sales, consumer credit, and small loans. The code was promulgated by a national commission on uniform state laws in 1968 and revised in 1974. Four states have adopted the 1974 code.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game