Statement of Financial Affairs
Statement of Financial Af·fairs
Legal Definition of Statement of Financial Affairs
: a written statement filed by a debtor in bankruptcy that contains information regarding especially financial records, location of any accounts, prior bankruptcy, and recent or current debt
— called also statement of affairs
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?