Semiconductor Chip Protection Act of 1984(SCPA)Law
17 U.S.C. §§ 901–904 | (1984)
Legal Definition of Semiconductor Chip Protection Act of 1984
reserved exclusive rights to an original design for a semiconductor chip to the owner of that design for a period of 10 years.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game