Labor Disputes ActLaw
variants: popularly Norris-LaGuardia Act
29 U.S.C. §§ 101–115 | (1932)
Legal Definition of Labor Disputes Act
limited the power of federal courts to issue injunctions in labor disputes, especially against striking unions. It also outlawed yellow dog contracts.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?