Labor Disputes ActLaw
variants: popularly Norris-LaGuardia Act
29 U.S.C. §§ 101–115 | (1932)
Legal Definition of Labor Disputes Act
limited the power of federal courts to issue injunctions in labor disputes, especially against striking unions. It also outlawed yellow dog contracts.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors
- That Sounds Right/Write/Wright Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game