High Court of Justice
Legal Definition of High Court of Justice
: a part of the Supreme Court of Judicature of England and Wales that includes the Chancery, Family, and King's Bench or Queen's Bench divisions
— called also High Court
something valued as if it were money
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game