Economic Recovery Tax Act(ERTA)Law
26 U.S.C. §§ 15, 21, 22, 29, 30, 32, 40, 422, 424; 42 U.S.C. § 9836a et seq. | (1981)
Legal Definition of Economic Recovery Tax Act
reduced individual income tax rates by 25 percent and expanded depreciation allowances and credits for investments. It also allowed the appreciated value of charitable gifts to be counted as part of an alternative tax base.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game