Bra·dy ma·te·ri·al | \ ˈbrā-dē-\
Legal Definition of Brady material
: evidence known to the prosecution that is favorable to a defendant's case and material to the issue of guilt or to punishment and that the prosecution is obligated to disclose to the defense : exculpatory evidence known to the prosecution that must be disclosed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game