Definition of zoodle
: a long, thin strip of zucchini that resembles a string or narrow ribbon of pasta But zoodles need not be maligned by those who aren't necessarily on a particular diet or by the most ardent pasta purists, because when properly prepared, zoodles can be totally delicious.— Daisy Nichols
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game