zinn·wald·ite | \ ˈtsinˌvälˌtīt\
Definition of zinnwaldite
: a pale violet, yellow, brown, or dark gray mineral K2(Li,Fe,Al)6(Si,Al)8O20(OH,F)4 that consists of mica containing iron and lithium
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game