Definition of young people
: the youth usually between the ages of 12 and 24 ministered to by a Protestant Christian church or denomination especially : the organized youth group of a church the young people's meeting young people's service the young people have invited the Connecticut valley youth to be their guests — Springfield (Massachusetts) Unity News
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?