you're telling meidiom
Definition of you're telling me
—used to say that one already knows and completely agrees with something that was just said "This hot weather is brutal." "You're telling me."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game