you haven't livedidiom
Definition of you haven't lived
—used to say about something that it is extremely desirable or appealing by suggesting that everyone should experience it You haven't lived until you've had a piece of my mom's apple pie!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game