Definition of yellow snake
: a West Indian boa (Epicrates inornatus) that is common in Jamaica, becomes from 8 to 10 feet long, and has a body that is yellowish or yellowish green mixed with black and anteriorly with black lines
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game