ya·ger | \ ˈyāgə(r)\
Definition of yager
1 : jaeger sense 1
2 : a rifle having a short barrel and large bore formerly used in the U.S.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game