wouldn't miss it for the worldidiom
Definition of wouldn't miss it for the world
—used to say that one/someone will definitely attend an event "Are you going to their wedding?" "Yes, I wouldn't miss it for the world."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game