worth one's weight in goldidiom
Definition of worth one's weight in gold
: very useful, valuable, or important Good teachers are worth their weight in gold. An experience like that is worth its weight in gold.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game