wish awayphrasal verb
Definition of wish away
: to cause (something) to stop or go away just by wanting it to stop or go away You can't just wish your problems away.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game