Definition of willie wagtail
1 Scottish : pied wagtail
2 : a common, conspicuous, and very tame black-and-white wagtail (Rhipidura leucophrys) of Australia, New Guinea, and the Solomon islands
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?