wi·li·wi·li | \ ˈwēlēˈwēlē\
Definition of wiliwili
: any of several coral trees of the islands of the Pacific ocean having light soft wood which is often used for the outriggers of canoes especially : a Hawaiian tree (Erythrina sandwicensis) with brilliant orange-red or sometimes yellow flowers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game