wi·li·wi·li | \ ˈwēlēˈwēlē \
Definition of wiliwili
: any of several coral trees of the islands of the Pacific ocean having light soft wood which is often used for the outriggers of canoes especially : a Hawaiian tree (Erythrina sandwicensis) with brilliant orange-red or sometimes yellow flowers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game