Definition of white-collar crime
: crime that typically involves stealing money from a company and that is done by people who have important positions in the company : crime committed by white-collar workers Embezzlement is a white-collar crime.
Keep scrolling for more
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game