Definition of white sturgeon
: a sturgeon (Acipenser transmontanus) of the Pacific coast of North America that is the largest freshwater fish of North America, may become 11 feet long and weigh over half a ton, and is marketed in large numbers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game