Definition of white clover
: a Eurasian clover (Trifolium repens) with round heads of white flowers that is widely used in lawn and pasture grass-seed mixtures and is an important source of nectar for honeybees
— called also Dutch clover, white Dutch clover
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game