variants: or less commonly white bombwe \ -ˈbäm(ˌ)(b)wā \ or white bombe \ -m(ˌ)bā \
Definition of white bombway
: an Indian timber tree (Terminalia procera) having lustrous light brown wood with slight dark streaks
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game