variants: or less commonly white bombwe \ -ˈbäm(ˌ)(b)wā \ or white bombe \ -m(ˌ)bā \
Definition of white bombway
: an Indian timber tree (Terminalia procera) having lustrous light brown wood with slight dark streaks
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game