where can (someone) (possibly) beidiom
Definition of where can (someone) (possibly) be
—used to ask where someone is with an added sense of urgency or concern He was supposed to be here an hour ago. Where can he (possibly) be?
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game