Definition of wheel trolley
: a grooved rotating wheel attached to the end of the trolley pole of an electric railway car or bus for making constant rolling contact with the trolley wire
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game