what's it to (someone)idiom
Definition of what's it to (someone)
: why does (someone) want to know —used to respond in a somewhat angry or annoyed way to a question that one does not want to answer "He wants to know much they pay you?" "Why? What's it to him?"
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game