what's the difference?idiom
Definition of what's the difference?
1 —used to ask how one thing is different from another "I like this one a lot more than that one." "Why? What's the difference (between them)?"
2 or what difference does it/that make? —used to ask why something is important or to suggest that something is not important What's the difference whether I go or not?What difference does it make if I go with you?
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game