wells·ite | \ ˈwelˌzīt\
Definition of wellsite
: a mineral (Ba,Ca,K2)Al2Si3O10.3H2O of the phillipsite group consisting of a silicate of aluminum, calcium, barium, and potassium
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game