webbing clothes mothnoun
variants: or less commonly webbing moth
Definition of webbing clothes moth
: a clothes moth (Tineola biselliella) whose larva attacks carpets, tapestry, and other woolen goods and forms a web in which it lives
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game