wa·vell·ite | \ ˈwāvəˌlīt\
Definition of wavellite
: a mineral Al3(PO4)2(OH)3.5H2O consisting of a hydrous basic aluminum phosphate and occurring usually in hemispherical radiated aggregates varying from white to yellow, green, or black
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game