war·wolf | \ ˈwȯr-\
Definition of warwolf
(Entry 1 of 2)
archaic variant of werewolf
Definition of warwolf (Entry 2 of 2)
: a medieval siege engine for throwing stones and other missiles
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?