war·wick·ite | \ ˈwȯr(w)iˌkīt, ˈwäriˌ-\
Definition of warwickite
: a mineral (Mg, Fe)3Ti(BO4)3 consisting of a borate of titanium, iron, and magnesium and occurring in brown to black orthorhombic prisms (hardness 3–4, specific gravity 3.4
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game