wal·la·ba | \ ˈwäləbə also ˈwȯl-\
Definition of wallaba
: any of several trees of the genus Eperua especially : a valuable timber tree (E. falcata) of the Guianas and northern Brazil having pinnate leaves, clusters of red flowers, and reddish brown very durable wood that is used for palings and shingles
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game