walernoun, often capitalized
Definition of waler
: a horse from New South Wales especially : a rather large rugged saddle horse of mixed ancestry formerly exported in quantity from Australia to British India for military use
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game