variants: or vulpine phalanger
Definition of vulpine opossum
: a common Australian opossum (Trichosurus vulpecula) that is gray above fading to yellowish on the underparts
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game