Definition of voicecast
(Entry 1 of 2)
voice castnoun (2)
Definition of voice cast (Entry 2 of 2)
: the set of actors who voice the characters in an animated film, television show, or video game The movie boasts a strong voice cast, a crowd-pleasingly funny premise and an animation style that's solid and bright but not exactly groundbreaking.— Thomas J. McLean, Hollywood Reporter, 3 Dec. 2009
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
- Is 'Cement' 'Concrete'?
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game