visual-aural radio rangenoun
variants: or visual-aural range
Definition of visual-aural radio range
: a radio aid to air navigation by which a pilot determines if the aircraft is on course by either an appropriate aural signal, a meter reading, or both
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?