ur·va | \ u̇rˈvä, ər-\
Definition of urva
: a common mongoose (Herpestes urva) of southeastern Asia having fur like that of the badger in appearance with a white stripe extending from throat to shoulder, the back grizzled black and white, and the feet and chest black
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?