uro·leu·cic acid | \ ¦yu̇rō¦lüsik-\
variants: or uroleucinic acid \ ¦yu̇rō¦lü¦sinik- \
Definition of uroleucic acid
: a crystalline acid C9H10O5 that is found in abnormal urine and is similar to homogentisic acid
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?