ura·zine | \ ˈyu̇rəˌzēn, -zə̇n\
Definition of urazine
1 : a crystalline compound C2H4N4O2 that is an amino derivative of urazole
2 : an isomeric crystalline compound C2H4N4O2 derived from tetrazine or theoretically as a condensation product of two molecules of urea
— called also para-urazine
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?