up to hereidiom
Definition of up to here
—used to show that one has too much of something to deal with or that one is very annoyed by something and will not accept any more of it I have work up to here and don't have time for this now.I've had it up to here with your nonsense!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game